The Sage EBR Stock
Sage USMC M39 EMR
All stock shown here will accept a medium weight barrel
Here is the run down and specifications of the Sage Enhanced Battle Rifle Stock.
*Chassis is precision machined from a solid billet of high strength aircraft grade aluminum.
* Standard M14 and M1A actions are easily installed using existing M14 tools, making the conversion a true “drop-in”.
* Rigidity of the chassis increases accuracy and reliability.
Operating Rod Block:
* Precision machined from ordnance grade steel and designed to interface in close tolerance with the aluminum stock chassis.
* Additional stock bedding is eliminated by the op-rod block being joined to the chassis by three 1/4” screws and the standard trigger mechanism.
* Increases reliability and tighter groups.
* Straight line recoil decreases muzzle jump and felt recoil.
* Adjustable length of pull facilitates the use of body armor and stock “fit” for all shooters.
* Full size soft recoil pad.
* 1913 Picitanny rail above the pistol grip is engineered to provide close eye relief for night vision modules.
* Thumb release facilitates fast and easy opening.
Sling Mounting Points:
* All sling mounting points are steel.
* Three ambidextrous 1-1/4” sling slot locations:
* Movable front plate.
* Ambidextrous sling position located between the chassis and the collapsible stock, above pistol grip.
* Rear ambidextrous sling mount at the butt end of the collapsible stock under the cheek rest.
Adjustable Cheek Rest:
* Robust glass filled polymer full contour cheek rest.
* 2” vertical adjustment in 1/4” increments.
* The cheek rest is field adjustable, using the tip of a 7.62mm bullet.
* Convenient self stowing tensioning wrench releases cheek rest for adjustment and eliminates cheek rest movement when in its stowed position.
Sighting and Optical Mounting Surfaces:
* All mounting surfaces are Mil-Spec 1913 Picitanny Rail.
* 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock rail.
* 6 o’clock rail.
* 12 o’clock one piece machined top with integral rail.
* Collapsible stock main body-1.75” 1913 rail.
* Auxiliary stripper clip sight base.
* Formed KYDEX® construction.
* Easily removed from stock chassis.
* Built in palm swell.
* Minimizes heat transfer generated by high firing rates.
* Accepts Sage International, Ltd. vertical fore grip when the detachable forearm is mounted.
By Clyde Armory
Note: All Sage EBR stock chassis will except a standard M14 USGI and USGI Spec barrel. You will have to request before ordering to confirm on what type of Operating Rod Block that you will be using with the choice of barrel. To determine the difference of the type of barrel your sage stock will be accepting is to look at the top picatinny cover . You can tell from the bolt pattern (looking down at the top rail). If you have a bolt on the left side, at the 9:00 position, then it is an earlier model, and will not accept the medium heavy barrel. Pretty much all newer Sage's have this bolt section removed. In other words, The 5 (five) screw top cover picatinny rail will accept a medium weight barrel and a 6 (six) screw will only take a standard barrel.